A state of Wyoming veterans service officer from the Wyoming Veterans Commission will conduct community outreach services around the Bighorn Basin throughout September.
The service office will be available to meet with veterans and their families to discuss state and federal veterans’ benefits, VA claims, or VA healthcare, along with assisting with various application processes for benefits, file claims, or request healthcare as needed.
Located year-round at 1026 Blackburn Ave. Suite 1 in Cody, assistance will be available at the following times and locations:
- Powell: Monday, Sept. 11, at the Powell Senior Center, 248 N. Gilbert St., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Greybull: Wednesday, Sept. 13, at the Greybull Senior Center, 417 S. 2nd St., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thermopolis: Thursday, Sept. 14, at the Hot Springs County Senior Center, 206 Senior Ave., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Lovell: Monday, Sept. 18, at the Lovell Veterans Center, 231 Main St., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Worland: Wednesday, Sept. 20, at the Worland Community Center, 1200 Culbertson Ave., From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Greybull: Wednesday, Sept. 27, at the Greybull Senior Center, 417 S. 2nd St., from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Other weekdays, appointments are available at the Cody office. To schedule an appointment at the Cody office or at any of the above locations, contact Brad Cline at 307-250-3890.